воскресенье, 7 сентября 2014 г.

                          My first class of English Vocabulary     


Hello to everybody!

My name is Ruslana Pasichnyk. To be honest with you, I’m a bit green in writing different articles and this is my first experience of blogging at Blogger. It is considerably difficult for me cause I have to use as many different new words and collocations, which we learn during our classes of English as I can. So, don’t be very strict)

To begin with, everyone of us has own motto which expresses our aims or beliefs. It’s really important in order to be a personality. A lot of philosophers said that education is the most powerful weapon which we can use to change the world. I agree entirely with this statement as these words have a particular meaning for me. Frankly speaking, education is my passport to the future, because tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today. So it was a great honour to enter the Ostroh Academy two years ago, where I try to make a real effort to develop my knowledge, improve some skills and become a successful and educated person.

All our classes are very creative and full of different interesting activities. English Vocabulary is a classic example. Our teacher Inna Viacheslavivna does her best to encourage us in learning her subject. Now I want to give a brief summary of my first class of English Vocabulary.

It was some days ago. Having entered the classroom, we saw a familiar face of our teacher. At the very beginning of the class she asked to introduce ourselves in order to get to know us. Firstly, I hadn’t any ideas how to do it, but in a few seconds, Inna Viacheslavivna made it clear that we had to write as many adjectives which characterize us as our names have letters. It was a perfect example of her creativity. Everyone of us was a little bit confused but the noise soon died down and despite the fact that in our heads was utter chaos and it was difficult to come up with own thoughts we managed to do it.

Then we began to discuss our plans for this course. We faced the prospect of blogging at Blogger and it was something unusual and new for us but we wouldn’t do no such thing because it’s a nice opportunity to improve our writing skills. However, my main concern is how I am going to remember a huge amount of words and expressions. Then our teacher told us how to organize our vocabulary correctly and of course gave us our first homework.

Doing a lot of interesting activities we didn’t notice that our class had ended.

We reached agreement to learn all the new collocations and make a concerted effort to study well.

1 комментарий:

  1. Education can completely change the world, I agree. Therefore, we must absorb the information, propose even the craziest ideas if we want to change it. That`s why, you`re on a right way, don`t pay attention to a strong critisism and go ahead!

    ОтветитьУдалить