суббота, 15 ноября 2014 г.

                          Building Cleaning Service

Sphere of activity, aims and rules: It’s true that cleanliness is one of the most significant things in our life. Our company gives people a nice opportunity to keep their houses as well as surroundings in which they stay clean. A lot of our customers have a hectic lifestyle and mostly they are inundated with a never-ending stream of tasks. That’s why they delegate cleaning of their dwellings to us. Additional, we specialize in cleaning Fitness Centers and Gyms, Daycares and Schools, Restaurants and Cafes, Offices and Hospitals. A lot of businesses want their facility cleaned well on a regular basis. Our company guarantees the highest qualities of service. We value our customers and try to accomplish our work promptly. It is rule for us never neglect their requests.
Our mottos: “One, who maintains cleanliness, keeps away diseases”   
                       “A Better Clean at a Better Price”
Working conditions: I agree that such a work has a lot of pros and cons, because you won’t be hard-hit by boss but at the same time you should be accountable to the customer. Don’t be afraid that this job is not lucrative and fulfilling enough, you can never tell. Everything depends on you. If you are really productive, proactive and can juggle different activities you will be able to earn a pretty penny. This job doesn’t require a degree of skills and you won’t have any pet hates. We promise you that nothing will encroach upon your rights and personal life. Moreover, you will be never stressed out. It is necessary to be persistent, stick to work no matter what happens and set yourself rigorous time limits for tasks. Our agency provides maternity and paternity leave, performance-related bonus scheme and holiday entitlement. We also offer a great variety of perks and benefits for the best employees.

Available positions: We are in need of full-time two cleaners. By and large, our company looks for people who are interested in such a work. We have a common goal and collaboration is the main principal of our company.
We are waiting for you!



">










9 комментариев:

  1. To a large extent, your company has its pros and cons. I believe that there a lot of advantages. Firstly, it’s very good that you do a favour for people who have hectic lifestyle and are stressed out because inundated with tasks and can’t break off working. What is more, I am sure that your proactive staff are really productive and no what can happen they are able to accomplish everything on time.

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Этот комментарий был удален автором.

      Удалить
    2. do people who have hectic lifestyle and are stressed out because inundated with tasks and can't break off from working a favour*

      Удалить
  2. Your company is really useful nowadays. Because of hectic daylife and never-ending tasks which we pile up all the time most of us forget about cleaning. Only when a situation has gotten out of hand we realise that this task cannot be accomplished by ourselves and only people from your company can put everything right.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. To be honest with you, uncleanness in the house is one of my pet hates. Usually I do the cleaning on weekly basis but if it is really an utter chaos I don't procrastinate and do it immediately. However, sometimes I am so swamped with different tasks that I can't find the time to make my house spotless. That is when services of your company will be so useful for me.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. It is a main concern nowadays to find a cleaning lady who can clear out your house at all costs and it will not cost you an arm and leg. However, your company guarantees prompt cleaning service and reputable staff. Moreover, it is good that you prioritize your customers.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Wow! Your cleaning service guarantees so many benefits! I think it will definitely attract lots of proactive and bouyant workers, who are able to juggle different activities. It is a good idea that you offer a great range of perks to your workers because it may promote them to be more productive. By and large, I find your service extremely useful, especially for those people, who are overwhelmed with work or studying.
    I wish you good luck in your enteprise!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I like your company`s motto. Dust is the main pet hate for me. I can`t understand people who accumulate the rubbish and don`t throw it away. So I`m ready to share our common goal, be a part of your team maitaining a team spirit in the company. I have a previous experience when I worked in a company "Don`t trust dust". Contact me if you`re looking for a hard-working and responsible worker.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Reading it i understand that you don't have any deadlocks. You are solely responsible for your services and you can guarantee cleanliness. I would like to become your client because as you said I DO have a never-ending stream of tasks. My job became a pet hate for me, but it's lucrative one. As a result I don't have any free time in order to clean my house.

    ОтветитьУдалить