воскресенье, 23 ноября 2014 г.

                                       Houses and Buildings


Hi, guys! 
Can you imagine where I am now? It seems to me that this is Earth…During my last trip something inexplicable have happened to me, the situation got out of hand and my UFO has crashed. I don’t know how to tackle this problem and back to our native planet. Actually, I have an insight into being solely responsible for my life but I’m too scared to stay among people. They live in indescribable brand new buildings where everything is so weird and ultra-modern. To be honest, I like it a lot! I made a short video in order to give you a chance to see it also.  

When I was a little boy, it was probably two thousand years ago, my mother always told me a lot of stories about life on the Earth and houses people live in. She said that there are a great amount of medieval castles which formerly have been used by famous Dukes and Kings. When I realized that I am on the Earth I was expected to see the whole area in ruins with countless dilapidated and ramshackle buildings which have fallen into decay and definitely abandoned by the owners.

Everything turned out completely different. Their houses are in mint condition, up to date and there are a lot of cutting-edge technologies. Now I am in a two-storied mansion which is quite airy, spacious and luxuries. Today I saw a swimming pool for the first time in my life. It’s amazing! As for the interior, the house has a modern decor. When you enter the building, you push a glass front door and find yourself in the hall. What is more, the French windows definitely make the house more lighted. On the second floor of the mansion there’s a sitting room with the open fire. It’s wonderful to sit in front of fireplace as it is associated with warmth and positive feelings.

Next to the lounge is the open-plan kitchen. It is fully equipped and has all the conveniences and a lot of devices, for instance fitted fridge, cooker, microwaves. The last room which I would like to describe is bathroom.  To tell the truth, I’ve never saw such a magnificent en-suite bathroom before.

Guys, having observed this house I understood that people are so happy here that now I don’t want to abandon this place and make it my home. What should I do?
All the best,
Maronix

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий